Register now to view the webcast on-demand
Brands and agencies often face a common challenge of relying on multiple tools and subscriptions to execute on key social management functions. By intelligently linking applications to Search, Discover, Listen, Publish, Engage and Analyze on social media, the new Sysomos Platform now gives marketers access to all the paid, owned and earned data needed to create strategic campaigns, take action in real time and measure those actions in one upgraded user interface.
In this on-demand webcast we invite you join us for a walk through of the new Sysomos Platform. See how you can transform your digital marketing efforts across earned, owned, and paid social media to increase commercial opportunities for your business.
What you'll learn:
- Sharing data insights across applications in the Sysomos Platform
- How the Sysomos Platform improves the effectiveness of paid media campaigns
- Creating work spaces in the Sysomos Platform for role-based customization
- Applying listening insights to paid, earned, and owned content in a single workflow
- Identify insights, create campaigns and measure their effectiveness